When: June 19th – 23nd
Time: 5:30 – 8:00pm; Fellowship Hall
- Sunday, June 19th: Pot-luck
- Monday, June 20th: Provided by Fellowship Committee
- Tuesday, June 21st: Provided by Fellowship Committee
- Wednesday, June 22nd: Provided by Fellowship Committee
Children (3K – 5th grade)
– Using the Agency D3 special agents VBS curriculum which includes tons of educational and fun activities about re-discovering God’s presence in the world.
Rotations: There will be three rotations:
- Music and Theather – Children will praise God through music and song! Children will act out scenes will singing!
- Crafts and Games – Children will delve into hands-on crafts and games to bring Bible stories to life!
- Bible Stories – Children will learn Gods word through engaging lessons and Bible stories!
“Inspire” Experience: Children will be given the opportunity to read or act out their favorite lessons to the entire church community! Done in a manner sensitive to each child’s disposition.
Youth (6th – 12th grade)
– Assisting with VBS activities.
Sustainable Youth Ministry – Led by Jarred Hammet
Exploring how to build a youth ministry so that it lasts for the long haul.
Finances as a Spiritual Journey – Led by Amy Malley.
Considering our individual and collective relationship between spirituality and finances.
Godly Play for Adults – Led by Virginia Hall and Lynn Denny
Adults encountering faith through story, question, wonder and play.
Great Food and Fellowship!
Song and Dance!
(Children, Youth and Adult Programs)